This is a soft, stretchy, and buttery slime made with foam clay.
You’ll also need a bowl, measuring cups/spoons, and something to stir with.
- Put 1/2 cup glue and 1/2 cup water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add a few drops of food coloring, and mix well.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, and mix well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of saline solution and mix well. The mixture should start to thicken.
- Test for stickiness by sticking a finger tip into the mixture. At this point it’ll be pretty sticky! Keep adding saline solution and mixing until the mixture is less sticky (but not totally formed).
- When the mixture isn’t super sticky, start kneading with your hands. Continue kneading and add small amounts of saline solution until the slime reaches the consistency you want.
- Now add some foam clay. The amount is up to you! I added about 1 ounce to mine.
- Knead well until the foam clay is totally incorporated into the slime.
- Enjoy! Put the slime in an airtight container when you’re done.